1x 8″ Chef Knife
1x 8″ Bread Knife
1x 8″ Small Cleaver
1x 3.5″ Paring Knife
1. The front part of the blade is used for cutting small vegetables and fruits, shallot or garlic.
2. The sturdy side of the blade can be used to break up small bones or to break open crustaceans.
3. The wide side of the blade is useful for pressing filet down and for lifting the food.
4. The back part of the cutting edge is used for foods that are difficult to cut through. The transmission of power is optimal here.
5. The middle section is for cutting hard and soft foods. The slightly curved blade shape is ideal for mincing herbs and for chopping.